Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[249 / 46 / 151]

Today I realized that women are vile creatures

No.15431351 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just had a very chaotic break up with my gf. We've been together for 7 years, seven fucking years and it all went down to shit. I loved her very much since I met her. She has a very religious family, went to church with her almost every Sunday and we both agreed that we shouldn't have sex before marriage. I was a happy and content man being with her until the day came like she was acting like a "whore" which is pretty weird for a "religious" woman. I keep telling her that she's acting odd and she should probably go to sleep and we talk about it after. She still keeps insisting on having sex with me and I kept saying no because I promised to her parents to not touch her before we get married. She ended up crying and she said all she ever wanted was to have family with me. It's like she wants to have a kid already.

We ended up splitting for 2 weeks to cool things up and suddenly her mother told me she is pregnant. It made me fucking confused for hours wondering how did I ever get her pregnant when we, for once never had fucked each other. I realized that she actually cheated on me and wanted to have sex with me so that she has some proof that the baby is mine. I was so fucking mad I end up chimping out in my room and cried with rage silently. I was in despair and felt very betrayed being with her for a long time and she ended cheating on me. It crushed my soul. Talked to her mom personally and told her mom that I did not touch her daughter ever. I told her if she still has questions, she should ask her daughter. Her mom knew me for a long time and knows that I'm not bullshitting her.

I don't know what the fuck should I do right now. I'll keep moving forward i guess but it will take a long time to start a relationship again. I'm so crushed and it's like close to impossible to find peace. Fuck this people