Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / 5]

ID:ef4tkHmY No.15438489 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m 30 years old. I’ve been on 4chan regularly since 2006. I have enjoyed anime since I was young but do not much care for it any longer. It is more toonami/adult swim nostalgia than anything else now.
I have witnessed anime dramatically alter the course of autists in real time, and have seen how it has effected western culture for my own generation and the next. I have also seen the mass adoption of it by normies which has been pretty mindblowing. It’s effect has been overwhelmingly negative. It potentiates fat retarded loserdom as well as gender dysphoria. It has doomed many Millenials and zoomers. For the weeb, anime acts as an extremely potent drug. Fantasy realms created by socially inept Japanese men that is hurting not only their own population numbers, but whites as well. They will watch something called “slice of life” while completely ignoring their own.
It is also unquestionable that anime promotes pedophilia.
If you try to say this anywhere on 4chan, fat retards who spend their entire day chugging mountain dew voltage and eating chips while masturbating to lolis will burst in and say “anime website lol”.
I honestly feel bad for them at this point. If you are over 30 and still watching anime… well, let’s just say it’s over.