Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / 5]

ID:aR4eALDy No.15448427 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Islam is retarded, thought the worst content is not even the Quran but the Hadiths who have the same legitimacy for Sunnits. Here a selection of retarded hadiths:
>Sahih Muslim, 2167a
>Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

>Sahih al-Bukhari, 6922
>Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

>Sahih Muslim, 2922
>The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

>Sahih al-Bukhari, 2926
>Allah's Messenger said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."