Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 6]

Brief story of my detention yesterday

ID:Mt77PJVW No.15450799 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I got into a conflict with a car (he ran into a big puddle next to me and splashed me with water up until my neck). I went after him and hit my lock against his car, just in front of a police car. I was taken in. Although I'm looking at being fined, there were some good moments.

I was wearing these very shorts. First I had to strip naked, even though for just a few seconds, which revealed what is already quite obvious even when I'm clothed. Also I was being ordered about, which usually is to my liking.

Then I was taken to a cell for an hour while I was waiting for interrogation. There was a gypsy guy in it who was whining all the time and asking me questions about whether he's going to prison or not. Luckily he was taken away.

When they took me to interrogation I could not notice all cops staring at me on the corridors.

After interrogation the mugshot guy was out on the field, I had to wait for him so the took me back to my cell. At first I was alone, then they brought another 20-odd gypsy guy. As opposed to the other gypo, this one did realise I was there with him in women's shorts. As the door was locked he started bullying me, like did the take you in for sucking cock in the park, and so on. It was literally the best 90 minutes of my life.