Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 3 / 5]

How to live a happy and fulfilled life of meaning and purpose

No.15471290 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright lads, I need advice from the only people that seems to understand me (fucking tragic, I know). How do I fulfill the true purpose of life (good home, good wife, white, happy, functional kids) in today's culture?
I've started from the gutter (physical, emotional and sexual abuse, selling drugs and robbing drugdealers since age 16, always in scholastic competitions but also in correctional facilities) and made it to the comfy normie section (software engineer, making 95k a year wit ha degree, second degree in business, currently working on the third degree in sociology).
Now, I still feel the urge to escape my normie circle, do cocaine, hire hookers (and sometimes beat the shit out of them when they misbehave), get into streetfights and can't maintain a relationship with normies without "putting on the mask" and acting like an NPC willingly. I hate the fact that the only way to maintain a healthy life is suppressing my true self and pretending I'm a boring fucking drone.
How do I overcome the misanthropy that keeps me from being happy? How do I eliminate the superiority complex and just exist as a happy dad? That all I want to be
pic is here only to catch your attention