Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[112 / 10 / 43]

No.15498583 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm through with white people. I've given up on ever expecting myself to be welcomed into a white community. And before you ask, yes I'm white myself.

It doesn't matter what I do, it doesn't matter if I conform to all the views of the group, or if I just "be myself." It doesn't matter which political side I choose, or which subculture I try to be a part of. If its full of white people I will inevitably be cast out. Because you don't have to do anything objectively wrong for white people to throw you out of their community. They just need to feel that you're odd somehow and you're instantly kicked out. I was never more miserable in my life then I was living at a college that was almost entirely white people. The only white people I get along with are the white people who can't get along with other white people.

The only people I've met who seem like true friends have been arabs, hispanics, asians, and autistic white people.

I'm all for the traditional values but why the fuck are we supporting white nationalism? What fucking reason do I have to want this country to be full of white people when I have never gotten along with white people in my life and most of you haven't either.

And I'm not doing this because of some leftist bullshit about us being racist or oppressive or whatever. I just don't fucking get most white people. The behavior doesn't make any sense to me. The way arabs, traditional hispanics (not hood hispanics), and asians behave makes a lot more sense.