Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[73 / 14 / 1]

Smartphone Cameras Edition

ID:NRjBLRNn No.15506434 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

i've had some communication in the psyche and i give it right. future smartphone camera systems should come with a main camera and periscope camera arrays. we can make it easy and make one main camera and divide the camera module in 4. so 4 periscope onto a main camera with a wide angle for light corrections. i would like this alot. the periscope cameras can basically also be used to refine the pure periscope picture when it's used completely zoomed in. i suppose the light differences in the slight angle changes will help to get the textures right of everything. the 4 periscope cameras can basically run simultanous to the main camera. so videos can be taken with that function too. everything can be taken live and combined in realtime. also we can increase the periscope camera amount. we can tilt the module 90° and then don't just use 1 module for the quarter of the main camera module, but two. we can put 8 periscope cameras to fill the full camera module. that should practically be eenough to get instant sharp pictures of everything taken with a smartphone. i don't even see why we should use big dslr or bridge cameras for snapshots then. the sharpness difference is neglibeable. maybe the smartphone would even make sharper fotos then.

also my last thread got deleted. i forgot what i wanted to post else, i had some thoughts to share. they are lost, i will wait some days and listen to the psyche and resonate to global psyche and my women on what's lost and necessary to understand.

i won't lie, every round of zephyrus and drusilla foer, the amd piss shitter and loren screeching out "they could be satanic" and finding their ways to exploit the confusion is stressing my metabolism. they are fused to me and feel like this inside me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGIopm1g5iw