Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 16 / 54]

It's hard to live in the West as a practicing Muslim

No.15514542 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Seriously. I'm Muslim and i live in a primarily non-Muslim area. The white Brits are so different it's incredible. They treat their dogs like kings and place pets above the rank of humans. They don't care about seeking knowledge, religion, politics, history, anything intellectual. They don't read books. Trying to have a conversation with any of these people feels like you are talking to a child. My 9 year old child has much more intelligence than the average non-Muslim Brit. I'm teaching my son Arabic and he picks it up easily while most native Brits cannot even string together a basic sentence IN ENGLISH.

Even footy convo is very very basic like these people have the understanding of an infant. Better convo takes place on /sp/ every day.

These people SWEAR ALL THE TIME every second word is "fuck" "cunt" "wanker" like they cannot express themselves without swearing all the time. People live for drinking and pay day loans and idolize their cars and material possessions like Gods. I don't hate these people or wish them any ill will i just find it such a struggle to be surrounded by these folk.

I'm just a basic Muslim at the end of the day but i find it extremely difficult to live around these people so i have no idea what a "wahhabi" Salafi would do trying to live an Islamic life in the west. What do you do?