Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 14 / 30]

ID:Mo1DSk/Z No.15521063 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>## r/4chan
>
>## Rules:
>
>----
>
>1. **4chan only**
>Do NOT post anything other than 4chan screenshots. Do NOT link directly to 4chan.org. Do NOT post anything from unrelated websites. Your post must be a screencap of a 4chan thread, not a 4chan meme, or meta-discussion about 4chan.
>
>2. **Only post new material with timestamp**
>Do NOT post screencaps over a year old, and do NOT omit the date and time stamp. Those posts belong in [/r/classic4chan](https://www.reddit.com/r/classic4chan).
>
>3. **Crop your posts properly**
>Do NOT crop your post poorly. Do NOT crop out the date (3 min ago is NOT a date).
>
>4. **No Redditry**
>Do NOT act like a basic reddit bitch. This includes cliche reddit phrases, subreddit mentions, puns, song lyrics, novelty accounts, getting lots of karma on a single post, and other dummy things that make you a manchild.
>E.g. not my proudest fap, [/r/theydidthemath](https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath), I did nazi that coming, tOxIc, is this the real life, is this just fantasy, /u/[somethingstupid], any mention of upvotes, etc.
>
>5. **No doxxing**
>Do NOT reveal personal information, or post 4chan screenshots, that contain personal information of an individual. Do not post 4chan screenshots of Reddit account names.
>
>6. **"Screencapping"**
>Do NOT include any requests to "include me in the screencap."
>
>7. **NSFW marking**
>Do NOT forget to mark NSFW content. The overall subreddit is SFW, so people need to really know when a submission is legit NSFW.
>
>8. **Mod abuse**
>Do NOT break any rules that the mods might invent on the spot.
>
>----
>
>## Mods Statement:
>
>----
>
>We personally severely dislike reddit and everyone who frequents it. We believe it's a shitty, destructive echo chamber that does public harm as an internet publisher. We think this website discourages real interpersonal communication, and encourages addict-like consumption.