Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[72 / 8 / 31]

ATTENTION EUROPEANS

No.15533110 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am the American you hate.

I am a Christian. I DO NOT believe in evolution. When I see amazing rock formations I thank God, not erosion over millions of years.

I have NEVER been vaxxed since my parents were always anti-vaxx. I only eat locally grown organic food. My diet is meat based. I am in tremendous health. I am not an urban orgre. I am not part of the obese majority.

I own guns and I support lenient gun rights, even for felons. I hate taxes. I hate speeding tickets.

I hate psych meds. I hate 99% of doctors who do more harm than good. I haven't seen a doctor in years. When I am required to fill a form I go to the pharmacy doctor. My last doctor fired me as a patient for refusing vaccines. My current dentist is nice. My previous dentist fired me as a patient for refusing to be x-rayed. I am a "schizo" but that's alright because you'd have said I was anyway.

I am not "gay-friendly". In fact I am well travelled having visited every continent and almost 100 nations. Yet my heart is with my town. I buy local. I go to the county fairs. I love the county dances. I love county folk fest.

I also travel my nation. Hiking, hunting, camping, kayaking, skiing (alpine and cross country), and loving life because I am blessed.

I hate technology. I hate psychiatry. I hate technocrats. I probably hate my government more than you do. I support human vigor. I support vitality. I support struggle.

So... why do you hate me?