Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / 4]

ID:6hBeiri4 No.15540070 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello frens
i am planning an heist
please critique my masterful plan of epicness and winning

Intel:
It's a computer store full of obsolete hardware. The owner can't seem to let go of the past. The receipt printers are dot matrix, and his office is full of Doctor Who and Star Trek memorabilia. He's a middle aged guy. Pretty sure his business does more than just sell obsolete hardware.
There are cameras on all 4 sides of the building. The surrounding buildings do not have cameras that can see this building.
There's a sign that claims the property is monitored 24/7. Unsure if true.
There's a valuable treasure trove of vintage computer hardware in a display room near the business owner's office.
The building is on a purely commercial street. There's noone ever there at night.
They keep all the doors between rooms unlocked

1AM: Drive rental van with the plates removed (trackers in rental cars are illegal here), come from the south along the road it's on, pull over at the side of the road by the building
Place cellular camera with broad view of the building and its surroundings
Quickly rip all the cameras off the sides of the building, approaching them from the front as to be seen
Get back in the car and drive to nearby secluded location, 2 blocks away
Watch the camera feed, if no police/business owner presence within 1 hour, return and attack the hinge pins of the front door.
Go in and rip all the inside cameras out, leave for 45 minutes. If still no police response, return and take all of le goodies, loading them into suitcases and putting them in the van.
Be gone by 3am, sell everything to my guy in a city 100 miles away (he has an eBay business and a 20k sqft warehouse and he's happy to accept stolen goods for half price)