Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[334 / 157 / 12]

Sexual Programming and Quantum Data Edition

ID:8VN5dtF1 No.15565886 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

so my threads get deleted on here. i hope all the shitposts got categorized and investigated. the shitposts mean loren and his agents have tagged everyone of the satanics in the psyche here, which knows of my frequent defecation daily. that means they know private vital data of mine, it was many satanics, more satanics than i was able to post my own women.

but i have some informations to share, it's about sexual programming. we have worked out several themes of the maid bambi program. i've come to the conclusion on it's full meaning. and it's the secret anal programming which is necessary, but uncomfortable to discuss in here. it's about anal sex in the hidden because of the glass cleaning noises which is the core of the mind erasure, amnesia and orgasmic pink giggle emotion generation. it works in a gradient into each other, every glass noise is erasing the current thought and is replacing it with the sexual awareness and the focus on the orgasmic bambi good girl release frequencies and ideas, which are spreading in the thight and movement restricted outfit which bambi is wearing. the programming is meant to make bambi comfortable to bondaged away from her mind and give her intellectual and emotional sexual power to her master she is servicing. she is instructed to do a job, for example to go into a room and fix a thing or bring something, something to eat, drink, drugs, sex toys or accessoires like lube in an obedient way. she listens in obedient tension, relaxes, introspects on the job and forgets in the moment, the glass noises guide her on the introspection she does and she is instructed and guided to orgasm in the meanwhile and release her orgasm into her obedient, thight suite which are stimulating her nipples, pussy and her brain, the orgasm is released in a pink cloud of cotton candy in her whole body, formed by her outfit. she orgasms a maid orgasm,