Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[299 / 49 / 177]

Femcel Cope

No.15569031 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is a rapidly growing number of women who cannot get a relationship. Not even a dream romance but just having a husband and a kid.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/single-everything-i-know-about-love-relationships-b2104461.html
>In my twenties, I’m single and living at home with my mum and cat. I work most of the time and have forged a moderately successful career for myself, with my life resembling the women in Dolly Alderton’s new series more than that of a nuclear family from the 1960s – and I’m actually kind of relieved. Of course, I’m also slightly miffed that I’ve not found love before turning 25 – I really did have high hopes of it happening – but at the same time, I’m not mad.
>Nothing in my life turned out how I thought it would and I’ll likely be stepping into the next chapter of my life as a young, free and single woman, once again. But like so many other single girls in their twenties, I’ve realised I need to revel in the fact that I have the freedom to truly figure out who I am before I inevitably end up falling in love one day.
>Plus, these single years where I’m navigating life, making mistakes and learning lessons are truly priceless – and like Dolly Alderton, I’ll have amazing stories to tell one day.