Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 6 / 5]

How to Get Extradited to Japan???

ID:vbfnkMav No.15572386 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, American here.

What sort of crime can I do to get Japan to arrest and extradite me from the USA? I'm fairly confident that the US Gov't is holding me hostage here and using COVID as an excuse to prevent me from leaving the country. I've been denied 3 separate flights to Korea despite having a valid passport and K-ETA.

1) I am not sure that my digital communications or physical letters are getting through (I expect that I can hand my nearest Japanese-Consulate letters)
2) I believe Japan isn't going to want to go through the trouble of arresting me because the USA is so scary to deal with.
3) I have already waived my rights to internal procedures before extradition, so theoretically, the US Govt should just hand me over as soon as Japan asks.
4) If possible, I'd like it to be a crime where I either end up exonerated after the trial or only in jail for like a year. I'm 31 so I can't just be wasting what's left of my life in jail, y'know.

I am currently trying to do a conspiracy to commit terrorism via selling pirated anime DVDs to raise funds for my group.

I have also considered forging Japanese citizenship or ID papers, but I am concerned that I'd end up showing those to American authorities first... the problem then is that if the American authorities realize the documents are fake, they'd probably just arrest me and throw me in shitty American prison. Any thoughts?