Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 8 / 17]

ID:Lm4XBHLb No.15598301 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
mother and sister won't stop arguing and yelling at each other
they've started doing it every single day, starting a week ago
even when they are away from each other, they still call each other, seemingly just to argue
they keep trying to involve me, but it just feels like they want me to take a side or something, so i always ignore it no matter how loudly they scream or yell

i don't know what to do. since i was a kid, i'd hide in my room, locking the door, and hiding under my bedsheets. i still do this now because i just don't know any other way to handle this situation. i was playing vidya with boyfriend last night, when mother and sister had a loud, possibly physical confrontation. i could no longer enjoy my night or talk to boyfriend because they were yelling so loudly. boyfriend tried consoling me, but he could only do so much, hearing them shouting through my thick headphones. i still maintain decent relationships with both mother and sister, but fear the anger may soon be directed at me for not intervening and remaining passive. i just can't believe it. i don't know why this is happening. it's like a demon has suddenly possessed their souls and corroded their hearts from the insides out. i don't know what to do.