Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 6 / 19]

Violence everywhere, Weinerschnitzel owner throws food at my kids with special needs

No.15599054 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi all, I have been here for 10 years but finally decided to make an account and post. I took my girlfriend and kids out for a few cones, and went through the weinerschnitzel drive through on Allessandro Blvd, in Moreno Valley, California. After ordering, I pulled up to pay. After paying, I went to grab my cones, and the kids fingers were in my ice cream. Said nothing. Second cone, more fingers in my ice cream. My 3 children have special needs and are immunocompromised. I didn’t grab the second cone, and asked for new cones, cones without fingers in the ice cream lol.

The cashier, stoned out of his mind, told me he washed his hands so it shouldn’t be a problem, but he handled my credit card. I repeatedly asked for new cones, or my money back, to which the kid responded, “I can put these cones in a cup for you”. The same ice cream that had been touched with his gloveless hands. I responded no, I now just want my money back. The owner came to the window, and refused to give me my money back, and that he would call the police because I was holding the drive through up. I demanded my money back, because I didn’t get the food or service I paid for.

The owner, Dominic, grabbed the ice cream cone from near the window, and through the cone through the window, as hard as he can at my kids in the car. The food hit my 11 year old daughter who recently had brain surgery less than a year ago, my 6 year old son with severe developmental delay, and my 13 year old. The cone hit my car as well, myself and my girlfriend, and all 3 of my kids, and car were covered in ice cream. I immediately called 911. I recorded the incident and aftermath,I left the drive through, pulled over and waited for police, who showed up, interrogated myself, and my children, and proceeded to leave without even issuing a ticket or getting my money back for the food I paid for, that was thrown at my children, myself and property.