Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[110 / 8 / 60]

TAKE THE CYBERNETIC REDPILL

No.15607021 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Aren't you sick of big tech social media platforms? Sick of the cancer that infects every nook and cranny of the clearnet? Well, I'm here to tell you about something only the real oldfags and a few hackers know about, and it is a potential solution to all our problems on the clearnet. This solution to the problems of censorship, coercion, oppression, no fun allowed, etc is called IRC.

This shit rolled out back in 1988. It is simply text over protocol, and there are multiple networks you can choose to use. You could even easily create your own network with an old desktop computer. The only problem you might have is using the text-based commandline and learning to git gud on the IRC networks. Because we both know that you don't know anything other than windows or maybe apple gui's. Think of it as a challenge. Here is the real reason why we really should start using the undernet.

>BIG TECH AND GOVERNMENT ACTORS WILL NEVER, EVER HAVE ANY POWER OVER IRC.

Thanks for reading my little post. Now tell me why you can't figure out how to download an IRC client and point that bitch at Rizon at least.