Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[125 / 64 / 67]

Fuck Western Art

No.15612125 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When I talk about "Western" art I mean art depicting the American West. I live in Oregon but my parents are from Montana. They both faun over Western art, my dad especially. Whenever I see my grandparents it's always "let's talk about Western history!1!11!1" and shit like that.

Well I hate Western art and it sickens me we have these books of it in our house giving money to this damn system. I've been getting into art recently and finally found out why I think Western art is so degenerate.

>1. Promotes the settler myth, which is based on individualism and not collectivism. Hence, it is racial suicide.
>2. Promotes cowboy myth. See above. Also, it's retarded to idealize animal agriculture given the climate crisis.
>3. Natural romanticism. We ought not romanticize nature. We must be archeo-futurists as Guillaume Faye said.
>4. Romanticization of American Exceptionalism. self explnatory.
>5. Romanticization of Indians. Self explanatory

In the future order Western art will be made illegal and considered degenerate art. I want all it's modern practitioners to be sent to re-education camp. Don't protest and say I'm too harsh - they are spreaders of the individualist cancer. I'll fucking put this art in a trash heap and set it on fire. Freedom is slavery unless you are subsumed. I will have none of this art in the future state.