Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / 8]

ID:rnPw3YNm No.15643840 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Holy shit I just had the most glownigger dream imaginable. I was in this skyscraper and then this well-known public figure points at me and says: “hey you, come with me”, so I follow him. We get into this elevator and he presses a few buttons and suddenly the elevator enters some kind of different dimension. We exit the elevator and it's a completely different planet. So he tells me to wait here and that he has a job for me but he needs to go get something first. We then go back into the elevator and we come back to Earth. So again, he tells me to wait for him while he fills out some documents and that it won't take long. So while I'm waiting, I see this guy whom I haven't seen since high school and he's like “hey man, what's up? I haven't seen you in forever”, so I tell him about the elevator and he's like “wow, really? That's crazy” and while I'm talking to him, I see the guy walking back towards the elevator, so I'm like “bro, I gotta go, he's going back” so I start running towards the elevator as fast as I can but then the guy is already in it and the door start closing. And it closes right before I can get in. So I start yelling “hey, open the door!” but it stays closed and when it finally opens up again some completely different people walk out of the elevator. And while I'm standing there confused, two guys in black suits grab me and tell me that I can't stay there. So I try to argue with them and explain to them that the man told me to go with him, but then one of the guys looks me in the eye and says: “you're not allowed to be here, you have to go back” and as soon as he says that, I wake up.