Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 8 / ?]

ID:SiFJIDuN No.1564442 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How do i fix my life?
I am single
have no car
Mentally unhealthy, some days I'm totally irrational, I always hallucinate
High IQ (not internet iq test high iq, actual, proven high iq)
Randomly become obsessed with topics or activities, will spend weeks barely sleeping to study or practice
the only marketable skills I have I hate using.
Half lonely, really want to be with someone who isn't complacent and happy with working 40 hours a week for an indefinite amount of decades.
Work 40-60 hours a week selling cigarettes and gas because I dropped out of college at 17 when I realized I was paying to learn stuff I already knew and had no interest in pursuing as a career.
Watching reality slowly advance into a weird orwellian kafkaesque neumeier novel.
Can't communicate about topics I care about because most people either don't understand, don't care, or have prematurely formed uneducated opinions and only know how to parrot the people that convinced them
no one listens to me because I'm just that weird/crazy guy
can't date because I don't have a car.
Can never save up for a car because I make exactly enough to survive on with roughly 30$ a week to save, which gets eaten anytime there is any financial instability.
Trying to self improve but that's hard with only 3-5 hours a night of free time, and by the time my days off roll around I'm so exhausted I wind up wasting most of it.

What do I do?

How do I become the person I want to be?

How do I circumvent this system where I'm expected to literally sell my life away for pennies?