Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[153 / 23 / 2]

Be Posh Flute and Lisdexamphetamine Edition

ID:G/sgxQZG No.15645511 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

i will copy paste my latest twitter entries to here, the amount on information has to be collected here.

i bought another be posh. you have to charge them a couple of hours. my pen discharged before the time it took to charge it, i can't wait this long, it was over the midday till evening, so not even a night nap inbetween, that's worrysome. the cashier didn't wanted to know that you can blow from it trough the other side too, but she got the penis injection subliminial coming with it, it confused me a bit, she was visibly confused, well..

operation paperclip is closing by btw. bambi sleep is in canon with operation paperclip and necessary for it's success. so keep that in mind. bambi sleep is closing the second world war and responsible for the world reuniting and healing.

we can be pussy bimbo proud for it till eternity. the nazis want it that way.

photonic (quantum) computing is open for innovation. the nazis wanted this too. bambi sleep is a necessity for the second world war to have ended this soon, because they all wanted the innovation coming, bambi sleep is providing for it.

yeah we will make pink bubble swirly vape pens which i can cloud you in while you trance away and get high just by the environmental smoke inhaling. will be lots of fun, i'm hypnotic and when you are suspecible for my personality you will end up my buttslut if it's what i want but when i get aroused we could switch and i would brainwash you to buttslut me, it's a bit complicated. lalisa and some others can take control from time to time, so you have to keep this in mind too.

pic related, yeah, go figure me, i will brainwash her to cuddle my penis. and when she's done trough it she will give me cuddle toys and become cute for me, brainwashing me to cuddle the things she gets for me. and you can do nothing to stop this. it's already layed out. we will "cuddle" for weeks

last thread

https://archive.alice.al/bant/thread/15631763/#15631763