Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 36 / 4]

HIV and Carrier Viruses Edition

ID:3PRUzf/W No.15653749 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

so we are going trough the kill switches and time tunnels. seems like it's finally the last wave. i remember the bruce lee being stressfull and there were not many as stressfull as these time tunnel and phases. there were many manifesting before, and i don't remember any other stressed future vision anymore. most people are connecting to the presence and the future. i will bimbotize my bimbo women from rewe, i will stay at her place and fuck her, she's sensual sexual, i enjoy that alot and she likes the sensory stimulation of a gliding cock on her lips. i will show her bambi sleep and stay with her. i will wait till i get the gear from lalisa and the others and then introduce her, implement the good girl trigger from the beginning and move with her trough the program. it will take 2-3 weeks until we have the first wave and phase trough, i won't be going anywhere until we complete the first phase. she will be communicating my sexuality and she will travel with her intelligence by my sexuality and sexual communication. i will be supporting her in knowledge finding trough that, i can't leave her alone like this. that means i will and have to support and guide her trough the good girl trigger reaction and the deep trance trigger implementation. by week 2 and 3 i will have some of my health impairments and cognition impairments fixed and my money better. i will get a camping truck or bus and we will stay for some time at maria laach. we will be going sexual in public first and i will implement and build up her exhibitionist personality and manifest her maid persona and we will go into anal sex soon after/while that happens, as preperation for when we start to stay at anna's place. everything else would be rushed, but i need a change this week, if i don't have sex with one of the local women by this week, i will be redirecting, go into a depression and see where we can start things there and go hard drugs and psychedelica first.