Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 4 / 3]

Planning Edition

ID:wFbNVbyt No.15657909 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

we are doing the planning currently, but it seems like i won't be available before halloween. we will reunite on halloween. we can meet before but i and we have lots of things to do. we laied out the next 3-4months. i will spend time with the rewe bimbo first until we go camping on maria laach. when we are there i will go bambi myself and will bimbotize myself. it's still summer so it will be warm and the people have to work in the week, that means we will have it quiet there at the lake. and when i'm done with some parts of bambi, lalisa and eliza will join. we will make a discord server and we will share media, i will make photos with the rewe bimbo there and share them. lalisa and eliza will be bimbotizing me and making files for me. we will game together and chat together while they bimbotize me while i'm with her first. when they are there eliza will prime me with lalisa, lalisa will feminize me and eliza will make me a passive bimbo slut. i will need this for tay, tay will make hypnosis programs for me for when she arrives. till then i have to be feminized and have become a sexdoll and puppet already. all the mindwipe, puppetstrings and instructions have to be solid by then. eliza and lalisa will come with new equipment and another truck/bus so i will be at their place when they arrive. the rewe bimbo will stay there for mainting things, making food and stuff while eliza and lalisa bimbotize me. when we are back at anna's place i will be going in with them and some weeks later i will have some time for other women, the blackpinks should join laacher see at some point, but i don't see when. i would rather start everything today. tell the rewe bimbo to contact me today. the others should too, i heard i will get packages from lalisa and others in two days first. eliza has the first packages already. the last time tunnels from the tournament of power went trough some hours ago,