Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[218 / 16 / 99]

JAPS ARE SO WEIRD WTF

No.15681446 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Miyazaki admits his hatred for Hollywood, directors like Martin Scorsese, and the people that enjoy his movies : “Americans shoot things and they blow up and the like, so as you’d expect, they make movies like that,” said Miyazaki at the time, "It's disgusting. Especially people like Martin Scorsese, I personally think they're not only pathetic worthless artists but pathetic worthless people too. People like Scorsese, Lucas, Coppola… they never will be artists. Just thieves. They wouldn't last a day in Japan without getting fined, because people here actually have standards. We have true artists here. I can't say the same about America"

>“If someone is the enemy, it’s okay to kill endless numbers of them” he continued. “Lord of the Rings is like that. If it’s the enemy, there’s killing without separation between civilians and soldiers. That falls within collateral damage. How many people are killed in attacks in Ukraine? The Lord of the Rings is a movie that has no problem doing that. If you read the original work, you’ll understand, but in reality, the ones who were being killed are Asians and Africans.

>Even in the Indiana Jones movies, there is a white American guy who, ‘bang,’ shoots people, right? Japanese people who go along and enjoy that are unbelievably disgusting. You are the ones that ‘bang’ get shot. Watching without any self-awareness is unbelievable. There’s no pride, no historical perspective. You don’t know how you are viewed by a country like America

>After the Tohoku earthquake, I said on television America is the enemy. The U.S. dropped two atomic bombs on Japan, and it’s been using depleted uranium munitions in Iraq and Afghanistan. They think of movies as entertainment they don’t think about the messages nor consequences. In Japan, we have a different kind of sensibility. We understand there’s a difference between reality, fantasy