Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 6 / ?]

ID:ZDmxczym No.1568521 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I will tell you about my tales being a phone operator.
Before I go further, a little context for the pharmacy I worked at:

The place was run by an older Indian couple and was pretty damn shady, seeing as we often found loopholes in the regulations set in place by the Board of Pharmacists. This would include skirting insurance, price manipulation, and mutual deals with doctors' offices that exceeded the business area.

>Get a call from a female patient
>She's screeching like a banshee, already hurling expletives at me through the phone before I could even give the company greeting
>"Why the hell haven't you fuckers called me about my prescription when it was ready?!?!"
>Okay, calm down ma'am, I'll look into it for you
>Get to her call logs
>Three other operators had gotten to her in the previous two weeks
>Made a good total of nine calls to her, she didn't pick up any of them, they all left voice messages in her mailbox and called her doctor's office about it
>Explain to her we tried to call her and her doctor
>"What the fuck, why would you do that???I didn't even hear about it until I visited my doctor today, I don't even check my voicemails."
>youwatbitch.mov
>Ask her for another number to call her at
>"I don't have any other number, so it's your problem."
>Wat
>"I don't get what's so hard about this, just keep calling my number, but don't leave voicemails. I'll pick up eventually, dammit."
>My jimmies are past rustling at this point and I'm just trying to get this whole thing over with
>Complete the transaction, no problems until the very end
>"By the way, what's your name?"
>I'm hueman
>"Well, hueman, I'm going to report you to your superiors about your pathetic incompetence, I don't get why they would hire someone so inept."
>Fucking lol

My supervisor did tell me later that some lady called in complaining about me, and the whole time she was ranting, my supervisor was just playing Candy Crush and saying "Uh huh" and "Yes ma'am" the whole time, lmao
Cont?