Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 5 / 18]

On the topic of age gap

No.15706626 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Why is it always tired whores who post shit like this?

I’m getting into my late 20s and I’ve dated gals that are approaching 50 and gals that are 18.

The “maturity” argument is moot. Some people never mature. People can be manipulated at any age or gender. I once started seeing a gal who was engaged when we first met I assumed she was older than I, turns out she was two years younger. She ran out my credit cards and was abusive. Predators know no age or gender. They see trust and exploitability.

I think the reason a lot of guys might idealize younger women however is because the lack of decent women in their own age bracket and the insecurity of older women. Many older women don’t want to be with a younger man for more than one night because they don’t think they can hold him plus they’re assuming availability based on their “life on EZ mode” experience. There simply are not enough quality women going around.

My final point and perhaps the most germane. Guys don’t want a loose whore whose sucked and fucked 10 miles of cock. Who can’t cook or clean or do anything. Most modern women are fucking useless for anything but their cunts, and many of them have already devalued that below market rate.

That’s why you see them now, with no value to them at all, posting and calling men pedos for wanting a young woman with no STDs, no history of gang bangs, and a future they can invest in.

I originally was going to reply to this on zucc book but I’m not falling for the bait, like when they say it’s ok for drag queens to groom kids at schools.