Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 5 / 18]

ID:V9vV3sys No.15746101 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Reposting on /bant/ as opposed to /adv/ because /adv/ is a shit board and I can at least add another 'no to the 'log to ensure my thread gets seen.

I'm currently 19 and live with my parents still, mostly because my University is only a few blocks away.

Over the past 4, maybe even 6 at this point years I've slowly been being driven insane. My Sister, 3 years older than me, torments me to no end. Tampering with my belongings, striking me, and various sorts of other psychological bullshit. I put up with it at first, feeling bad for her for losing all of her friends after getting groomed by a tranny but this psychopathic bitch is completely radicalized at this point. I can't "fight" back. I'm a man, and she's a woman.
Mom kicked her out of the house for all of about a week when I was in highschool, it didn't do much.

Mom's another subject entirely. Of course, I've pleaded to her time and time again to sort out the problem she caused - letting her get away with this behavior for so long - yet SHE defends my sister time and time again to no end making excuses about this or that.
Dad was planning to buy me a car for my 16th Birthday, Mom caught wind, no dice.
Hated me going out of town or on trips for even so much as a day with my Friends, even though it was always fine for my sister.
I remember going to the lake the day after Graduation for some of my upperclassman friends, we stayed the night at the cabins there since it was late. Wasn't happy about that.
Mom wouldn't let me take Driver's Ed, I still don't have a Driver's License, because she thought I would drop out of school to get a job instead.

cont.