Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[85 / 12 / 41]

Why can't whites into puncuation? (or hyphens)?

No.15747364 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am an African-American immigrant, from Swahililand, like Eddie Murphy, from that movie, and, it took me a long, and, grueling effort, in order, to learn, where to properly place my comma's, in my state-funded, ESL police-officer, 'Model Minority ®' training course. Yet, I go to 7-11, or read state briefings, on international affairs, and, nobody seems, to know, where to properly place a comma. Is this an, exclusively, American phenomenon. Here, in Swahililand, we use special symbols, to represent our clicking noises, so we don't need them, but, what's your excuse? Is it an unspoken custom or something, else? Don't stone me, please, for asking.

Is this the grammatical equivalent to the, 'New Math,' that I've heard, so much about, in America? Are we witnessing the permanemt vulgarization of the English language, at the hands of heathens, or, are white people, to blame? I defer to clicking noises, when people get angry, at me, for using them, online, but what is a white person to do, in a situation, like that?

Sometimes, I even refrain, from using proper punctuation, because I feel bad, for whitey, and his lack of education, or fear violence, from his part. If, you could shed light, on the matter, then, I would be very grateful, to you.

I have the Jews, to thank, for teaching me grammar, by the way. Are they the bulwarks, and guardians, of your civilization's accomplishments, like the Christian monks were, during the dark ages? I sometimes wonder, if Obama (PBUH), even, knew how to, properly, punctuate his written phrases, during his Presidency. Help me, /pol/, I want to be, like you.