Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[149 / 32 / ?]

I think my girlfriend banged a black guy before

No.1580563 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello pol.

I need help. My girlfriend is a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed non-degenerate girl who my family and I love and is really funny, and smart, and will certainly be successful.

She is "liberal" in the sense that her parents are and doesn't really care about politics. She's never attended a march or a protest or even made a political Facebook status.

We have been dating for 2 years. We met in college but are both graduating very soon. I love her very much.

She has told me that she has only had sex with 3 people. One of them was a long term boyfriend in high school and one of them was me. Her ex was white and I am white.

I am scared to ask her about the second one. She's never mentioned anything about him. I suspect that he is black. I've never revealed my power level but I think she knows pretty clearly that I would be very unhappy. I haven't had her confirm nor deny whether or not she fucked a nigger. She has told me about her ex, casually, and I find it suspicious that she never mentions the other guy. This was obviously around 3-4 years ago when she banged #2. I've never asked her directly if she's banged a black guy but if she did I don't know what I would do.

The only reason I think about this is that she went to her high school homecoming (or whatever other high school formal dance) with a black guy once, and said she "used to really like him". This was in high school tho. The guy, who I looked up on Facebook is a bonafide nig, a walking stereotype. A stupidly spelled name, a bunch of "tough" profile pictures, looks like he smells like shit.

I have no idea if she ever banged him. If she did, it was at LEAST 3 or 4 years ago and never anything since.

What do I do /pol/? Do I just ask her straight up? I won't be able to cope if I'm in love with a coalburner.

P.S. Should I get checked for STDs? I don't have welts or sores or anything but we all know that literally 50% of American blacks have some std.

Do I just straight up ask her?