Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / ?]

ID:7+RtrcFN No.1582027 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I work as a general contractor. There's so much fucking money to make in the trades if you're willing to rip people off.

I'm white, but I employ east Indians in the greater Toronto area. We build homes for a living. You're required to put studs every 16 inches off centre. But what we do is install it properly and get it inspected and passed then tear out 50% of the studs and put the drywall up over top of it.

We do all of the rebar as well for the foundations too. We get that inspected and passed then remove 60%-70% of it and pour the concrete over it they never know. Their foundations end up cracking one year later but we're long gone by then and have changed our company name so they can't sue us.

We pretty much repeat all of this with everything in the building. Insulation is my favourite. Sometimes when we build houses in the summer we remove 100% of the insulation and move it to the next house. They will buy the house during the heat of summer and not notice they're cold as fuck until winter.

As long as it passes inspection and I have my paper work it isn't my fault heh. I just change my companies name every 8 months and no one can do anything.

You ever see Mike homes on homes episodes about their old falling apart houses? Alot of that handy work was mine in the Ontario region.

I feel so happy taking advantage of rich idiots willing to spend 2 million dollars on cuck sheds.