Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[92 / 49 / 26]

Shemitah, and Cern story

No.15851487 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anons, mods, glowies, media, e-celebs, interns/staff of political leaders, financial moguls, big business funders, tech-wizards, and bots ai/basic/or sentient… Take yourself back to 2015 when Ron Paul faces, happening threads, and research into everything from monthly false flags, to exposing all forms of evil. To bring a little context, around 2012 I began researching heavily into celebrity God building, and MK-ultra control techniques, technology, and the technicians.(ask for more information.) This led me into spider-goat chimera's, the fact we cloned dolly the sheep in 1996, and the weather weapons treaty of 1976. I was making my step from lurker, and stepped into one of the most challenging debate fields on the internet. I thought I was learning as a lurker, until I had to defend my actual beliefs, and back then up with sources and facts. It was just when the jade helm documents hit alt sources that I decided to take a further step from just a poster, to an actual bread baker. I began sounding the alarm on military training on our southern border for a three pronged invasion. (I later figured out it was training for the mass movement of migrants towards the border.) I remember they moved platoons of soldiers right next to Chuck Norris's farm due to him, and his brother supporting Patriots and making Christian movies. God had more in-store for me than just politics though, and I began to see the journey he had for me at the thought of my existence before the world was crafted.
>The first thread I started this morning before I left for work was up 25 minutes with multiple posters before getting moved to /bant/... Then 404'ed almost instantly. They've blocked my signal, threatened me with bans but I'm here to present this information to you