Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[246 / 84 / 128]

Interracial Cpuples

No.15889293 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Have any of you actually bothered to observe the amount of ir couples in your city ? I see much shilling on here sometimes it seems ingrained in reality and sometimes not so much, so I decided to take the matter in to my own hands and count the amount of ir couples I see in real life, and given that I work in downtown Toronto I'm flooded with them. After nearly a week I saw

88 white male/Asian female couples

10 Asian male/ white female couples

45 black man white female couples

11 white man black female couples

19 white male Indian female couples

18 Indian male white female couples

Most common minority on minority pairing I've seen is 13 black men with Asian women followed by 12 pajeet men with asian women.

White men with asian women BY FAR is the most common mixed couple here to the point where it's disturbing. I'm pretty sure you could just go to a busy part of the city and see double digit wmaf couples pass by. Funny thing is that it's not just white men, I have honestly seen lots of black and pajeet men with asian women as well here whereas I rarley ever see an Asian man with a non Asian women.

Next most common pairing is black men with white women, probably the only other pairing here that can actually rival WMAF. There are areas of the city where you see a ton of white girls with black guys. Jamacian, trini and other carribean men in particular seem to be the most popular amongst non white/european men here in general.