Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / 6]

No.15889957 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/pol/ is a christian board. (quite sadly)
I heard this a lot.
There isn't a /religion/ board on 4chan, so we get a lot of religion threads on /pol/ why?
Because religion is the superior politics. You don't vote for god, you submit to him like the creature you are. It's totalitarianism, but in the invisible sphere.
So a lot of threads about religion end up here. But I wonder, is this the place for free speech on here? I posted a violent rant thread about jesus, and it got deleted in less than 2 minutes and got me banned. I just used words, free speech, and a pic of jesus badly restored. It got deleted like it was illegal.
I repeat, religion is the highest form of politics and since there isnt a religion board, then we can only post about the politics of religion on /pol/.
Is the new batch of jannies a bunch of christians americans? I'm sure it is, otherwise my thread insulting Jesus wouldnt have been deleted.

I insulted Jesus, the politic leader of the entire occidental world, so I got deleted and banned in less than 2 minute.

So much for a free speech board

At the same time, it's quite positive, it shows how desperate are religious people.