Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 1 / 4]

the girl i see (mymy x anon) ongezellig fanfic

ID:XQbow5c5 No.15896050 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Mymy is known for being incredibly selfish and materialistic.
she is extremely concerned about appearances. if you ever see her without make-up or wearing something out of place, she will panic and berate herself. she likes to use the same brand of perfume and clothes. Mymy claims that she hates being a Japanese person and desires to be more Dutch.
She speaks Dutch but not Japanese.
she dislikes being called Japanese. She even wears a pair of fake glasses with blue lenses just so no one calls her Japanese.
I tried to approach her the other day I want to know more about her without seeming like a complete "incel chud piss baby" like the femboys in my class say all the time, they seem to know more about women compared to others (like my red pilled teachers on youtube and.... that gamer psychologist dr kkk), I hope that helps me to get something romantic with mymy. I have no experience in courting girls but i can at least make conversation.
I asked mymy if she has a boyfriend. she said: "i am in a relationship with my phone. we are very much in love." i seethe in rage i my couch for like 4 hours then i go to sleep.
mymy wants to be more Dutch so she started learning Dutch. she is so annoying (and i love it) when she is learning because she's always doing "huh huh hahaha" and she makes Dutch sound really weird. it was hard for me to tell if she was joking or not.