Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 9 / ?]

No.159206 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Daily reminder that you're completely and unconditionally degenerate if you're attracted to anyone under the age of 18.

How can you hate pedogate, Macaron's marriage, etc. etc. and still think it's okay to be attracted to someone whose brain hasn't fully developed yet? It's almost like being attracted to an animal, only worse because if your feelings are ever acted on, they could psychologically damage the recipient forever.

Being able to psychically have children doesn't mean it's okay. We are not purely biological beings, and moral rightness must be considered. What if older, overweight, hairy and autistic men came after you the first time they sensed you sperge into a sock in middle school? Your childhood is sacred and you are not done with puberty/growing just because you are viable.

I was sexually abused by my father when I was 5 and it ruined my life for a very long time. I was flashed in middle school and whistled at countless times on the side of the road when I was just 13 and walking home from school.

It's so scary most of you feel okay with this. Attraction to fully developed women is normal. I know you're all autistic, but don't try to justify yourselves by saying it's because women are used up and crusty by the age of 25. Margot Robbie, Emma Watson, and Taylor Swift are all obviously not crusty, and if you're not a retard or a Christian, you've had sex before you were 25.

This being said, I know several very pretty women from my church were virgins and got married from ages anywhere between 21-27.

Younger people are virgins because they don't want to have sex, not because they're morally superior. You're attraction to them is repulsive and unjustifiable. Seriously kill yourself. People like you are why Comet Ping Pong exists. The world is better off without you.