Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / 3]

No.15933077 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
THIS IS THEIR PLAN PEOPLE. THESE ARE DEMONS. It's basically an intergalactic invasion into this space through people. I'M TELLING YOU. It's what all the ancients said. It's what they warned us. It's what we're dealing with. They're demons. They're FRICKING INTERDIMENSIONAL INVADERS, okay? I'll just say it. Make fun of me all you want on CNN or whatever but everyone already innately knows this. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT FRICKING HUMANS, OKAY? We're on this planet and, Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it, there's at least 12 dimensions. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all. It's all coming out. Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things. It's what it resonates to and it's trying to get up into the third dimension that's just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels, and our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people, but there's this big war trying to like basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we wanna go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend, not just good, and the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're gonna merge with machines, transcend, and break away from the failed species that is man. THERE IS NOW A HUMAN COUNTERSTRIKE TAKING PLACE TO SHUT THIS OFF before it gets fully into place and to block these systems and try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes and cut off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that have control of this AI system. This interdimensional demon is giving them this advanced off world technology on how to construct these systems. IT'S INFLUENCING US TO BUILD THIS AI THAT WILL ABSORB AND KILL US.