Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / 3]

ID:ITyR868Y No.15950089 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/wpieqd/trumps_passports_returned_after_maralago_search/

holy fuck look at the absolute cope of these libtards KEK. They make up fake news then when it gets corrected they go on wild conspiracies LOOOL. You can feel the seethe behind their words.
some of my favorites:

>I almost agree, but this one really just feels different. We are WAY outside of normal here, so guaging what's going to happen is hard as there is no comparison to anything like this

>They were in a bug out bag with some stolen documents.

>To be fair, they were well within their right to do so. Active flight risk and active criminal conspirator. Theyre playing nice for god knows what reason

>It's a trap. now its bugged.

>There’s a very real possibility he could be in Saudi Arabia, China or Russia by the end of the week spilling all the tea between bites of a Big Mac.

>The one where he said they were "stolen" as part of a retaliatory maneuver against him. It seems clear that they weren't stolen.

>Ohh like he knew he would get them back. Bc they told him what they took and requested it. So he threw a tantrum over it to seem like he won. 100% this.

>Maybe not just to seem like he won. He derailed an entire day of news coverage around the greater story with this bullshit.

I could go on and on about these libtards but I actually have a life. Just wanted to share a laugh with you guys KEK