Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / 7]

Daddy issues

ID:y6qYzZDc No.15972147 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My dad is a fucking retard.

He has a good heart, he never was abusive (not that he had the chance to do so), he wasn't an alcoholic or anything like that, but he is a FUCKING RETARD.

I have NEVER met a more SHALLOW person in my entire LIFE.

He "owns" a construction "company" but I don't even know if he knows what the fuck is going on here, I don't even know if he knows what he does or where he even is in current place and time, I tried to hint conversation but he never got the memo, but by the looks of his "warehouse", I'm sure shit are really fucking bad. Thing looks like my 5 year old room: Messy, idi0t children friends everywhere, and useless. The toys just happen to be bigger and way more dangerous. And when it comes to business, there is no analysis, no long term planning whatsoever. Its a fucking shitshow. Pure chaos.

He got a lot of head injuries when he was young, one from a car accident and the other when a bunch of gang members beat them almost to death (that was his fault btw) so he is not really the stereotypical idi0t, more like a man who never was. You can see the dead spirit in his eyes, a great man inside, trapped by the limitations of his damaged brain. I almost feel bad, almost. What he want through doesn't justify the fact that this retard, is a fucking RETARD. And too be honest, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here, there is a great chance he was just an idi0t since birth, and the brain damage just sealed the deal.

His only emotions are childish happiness, anger, or sadness. This is literary as far as his character goes. If he is okay, he will constantly laugh and make cheap jokes all the time like a fucking child who just discovered what laughter is, and Im not talking about dad-jokes, nooo those have their place and time, but the guy is LITERALLY JOKING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND IF YOU DONT LAUGH WITH HIM OR TELL HIM TO CALM DOWN HE WILL TAKE IT AS AN INSULT TO HIS CHARACTER.

CONTINUED