Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[94 / 17 / 57]

No.16039475 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I worked inside the Church for a very long time. The following information is what I learned from secret texts and studies done by the Church and is 100% true. All of this I was made to swear life-long secrecy about and I will probably be killed for sharing it. I will be posting it on as many websites as I can. It's up to you whether you believe me or not.

GOD BLESS YOU!

>The Antichrist is already alive and preparing himself for his big reveal. He is King Abdullah II of Jordan. He will use the fact he is a direct descendent of Prophet Muhammad, creating fake miracles, and destroying terrorism to gain a massive following.

>"666" does not refer to the name of the Antichrist, but the internet. 666 = vav vav vav (in Hebrew) = www = world wide web.

>The return of Christ is not Him returning in the flesh, but actually all of humanity reaching the higher consciousness that Jesus was trying to teach.

>The mark on the forehead and hand referred to in Revelations is not a literal mark. It is referring to the thoughts (head) and actions (hand) the Antichrist will try forcing you to do. Asking God for guidance is not how you will be saved during these times, but instead truly believing that the Beast is evil and rebuking him with all of your being. Even if that means being killed for it.