Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

ID:dHkZjRmL No.160534 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So here's the deal

This new board... this is MY board. I am the king, and there is no room for a queen. The Mods are nothing, I am the supreme ruler of /bant/ and you will oblige my every whim.

You may address me as "the blade". I go by no other name. I am very, very dangerous and I give zero warning.... cross me, and you'll be split in two before you have a chance to take another breath.

You are my minions, my servants, my personal army. None shall ever surpass me, for I have studied the art of the blade for over 600 years. I have lived so long through ancient secrets I found in a burial chamber. My blade is made of metal not of this earth. Your puny guns can not touch me, for the power of the blade will always prevail

And right now, let me tell you something, my blade... it has a thirst. A thirst for blood. A thirst for you replying to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. And it's blood lust shall be quenched with the stains of those who do not recognize my absolute leadership.

Just see my digits and weep in the presence of one so superior, I am a god among weebs.