Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[69 / 12 / 27]

There's a reason that the Romans hunted down Christians for 300 years

No.16105130 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So first thing you are probably asking yourself is why are you bringing up Christ on pol? Well that is a good question, and hopefully one I have been able to fully answer by the end of what I have to share.

The story I'm about to share with you, is not the one modern day Churches will tell you. There's a reason that the Romans hunted down Christians for 300 years before they created the Bible and suddenly claimed to have changed their mind about Christianity once they had the means to fully control it.

So to begin what is Christ? The ancient Greeks knew it as the Christos. The Sumerians the Kristos. He has had many different names in many different faiths. Krishna, Vishnu, Buri, Baldur, Anshar, Yeshua Ben Joseph, Dumuzi. There are many different names for the divine pure godhead that incarnates into our world, just as he has had many incarnations as well. If you study Hinduism, you will find there are many different incarnations that Krishna/Vishnu has taken.

We'll begin by looking at what the Gnostics thought. If you look into the Nag Hammadi texts, translations of the Dead Sea Scrolls, we get a much better picture of what Christ is than Christianity teaches.

You can access a list of the texts here:

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlalpha.html

In The Sophia of Jesus Christ Christ himself tells us of his origins. He claims that in the beginning there was just God and he was all alone, and was so full of love that he wanted to experience that love with another and separated himself. His first act was creating God the Father followed by the creation of Sophia the Mother. Together God and Sophia created the Heavens and all our existence inside Sophia's womb. Which in the The Apocryphon (Secret Book) of John John refers to Sophia's womb as the Barbello.