Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 13 / 25]

The best woman I've found in 20 years of dating is a half Mexican mutt

No.16114563 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
She has a very strong family unit. I went to her grandmother's 90th birthday in Mexico and there were 60+ people there, all related. As a guy who grew up with a single mother it was extremely moving to be a part of. Everyone in my family is divorced but her parents are still together.
She doesn't use social media or even own a computer. She laughs when I say nigger or call out Jews. She had an 88 in bowling and when I asked her if she knew what it meant, she did a fascist salute in front of everyone without hesitation. She looks for crawdads and bugs under rocks with me at the creek on my property. She said that she'd be fighting right alongside me if a revolution starts. ...And at the same time, she likes to dress up in frilly girly shit and embraces her femininity is all ways when it's called-for.
She loves me like no other woman I've ever met. She isn't neurotic. She doesn't have baggage or issurs. She doesn't hate men. We live off grid. She's completely dedicated to me. In fact, she was my first fuck, my first real girlfriend, first everything. She told me she loved me before any other guy. We were separated in high school because I had to move but we finally were in the position to get back together and it's the most fulfilling relationship I've ever had.
All the white women I've been with have been mindfucked. there are good white women out there, but don't be afraid to step outside your race to find a good woman. You're just holding yourself back. But take pride in your heritage. Just be open to connecting with a woman of another race. Good women are few and far between, and with the destruction of the family unit being so rife in whites, you're a fool to be exclusive to white women only.
Open your mind and your heart and you can find a woman worth your love.
Godspeed, faggots!
Captcha: 8YWONG