Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 4 / 25]

No.16114613 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Does this happen in your country as well?????
>become bug exterminator, its the best job ever
>run out of bug powder in the middle of a job (its the powder you spray in the rooms that kills bugs)
>turns out my whore wife was stealing my bug powder, mixing it with baby laxatives, boiling and injecting it to get high
>boss is critizing me for using too much powder
>one day narcotics police arrests me, they think im suspicious because of how much powder i use
>at the police station they want to inspect my powder, so they pour it on the desk and put a giant, massive cockroach, like bigger than your hand, on the desk to test my powder and leave for a few hours
>massive giant roach tells me to stay calm, the roach orchestrated this whole thing
>in perfect fluency the roach tells me it is my handler, i am the agent handpicked by the center to eliminate a double agent from the interzone incorporated
>interzone incorporated is a disgusting free port in north africa where all the scum of the world meets, organized crime, black markets, intelligence agencies
>the double agent is my whore wife the giant cockroach insists, and proceeds to explain to me that my wife is not actually even human
>i squash the bug with my shoe right there on the police desk and escape, too horrified to even consider what the roach is telling me
few hours later
>i must have hallucinated on bug powder, forgot what i even told the cops or how long was i there or how did i escape
>dont know if i have a job anymore, if the police is chasing me, or what is going on
>go back to shitposting on 4chan