Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / 5]

Jesus is Lord.

ID:DEetbvEy No.16136738 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Jews are not our enemy. Whoever says otherwise is the enemy of God.

Which God?

The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. The one true God, who is the God of Israel, who created the heavens and the Earth in six days and rested on the seventh, sent forth His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, to save His people from their sins.

-
اليهود ليسوا عدونا. كل من يقول غير ذلك هو عدو الرب.

John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

يوحنا 4: 22 أنتم تعبدون لا تعلمون ماذا: نحن نعرف ما نعبده:
لأن الخلاص هو من اليهود.p

\

4Chan has a problem: Radical Muslims are posing as white supremacists to post vicious anti-Jewish & anti-Christian propaganda. There are some actual white supremacists too, but not as many as they want you to think.

The "janitors" here have been assisting in the propagation of military-grade propaganda. The motives are insidious & multi-fold, but include:

- The spread of radical Islam to Western countries

- The employment of relentless vexation in order to create the disillusion that freedom of speech always results in hostile outcomes (Big tech is likely complicit in this.)

I now call on Christians, Jews AND Muslims who love, fear and revere the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to rise up & come to the defense of Jews who are being slandered here.

Fake Christians distort scripture to justify condemning Jews, but real Christians love Jews.

This will be re-posted every time it is removed. Allies can help by re-posting this here too.

Use public wifi to evade bans. burner phones (A $25 phone at a pawn shop or a dept store will suffice)

You'll never know my name. I'll work behind the scenes to offer guidance as needed. This is a war, not of fists, nor of guns, but of souls.

May Almighty God bless you all in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.