Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 6 / 10]

board schizos

ID:1s6LkeQu No.16142835 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Has anyone else recognized schizos/spambots/whatever on other boards, basically really recognizable anonymous posters that clearly are just spamming the same threads? Not just the famous ones like Barneyfag. I feel like they're perpetuating most of 4chan these days, I'll list a few that personally annoy me.

>ranfag
less active lately but he occupies the CRT generals on /g/ and /vr/, spams the threads with the same pictures of his monitors displaying pictures of 80s anime girls, gets mad and has meltdowns when people tell him to stop. Also known for bleeding on his TV and hoarding dozens of CRT monitors in a tiny, messy space.

>ketoschizo
insane autist who occupies the fat loss general on /fit/ and will scour /fit/ for any mentions of keto so he can have schizo meltdowns. He insists that keto disproves the laws of thermodynamics and that by simply not consuming carbs your body will automatically regulate its weight no matter what you eat. Has bragged about eating steaks with an entire stick of butter. If you tells him to shut up he starts having a meltdown about some random vegan redditor who he thinks makes every single post that disagrees with him, seems to think anyone who doesn't think keto is too great is a vegan. He thinks the entire idea of "calories in, calories out" is a conspiracy.

>flartfag
spams /gif/ with unfunny tiktoks of people making stupid faces, samefags his own posts with "LOL'D" or "LOST HARD". Recognizable because he refers to some tiktoker as "flart" even though there's no other mentions of that I can find on the internet.