Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[86 / 26 / 43]

The Psalms Are Magical Incantations

No.16147250 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Brothers, we are engaged in spiritual warfare. False prophets and men of the adversary will come to this thread to cast doubt and inspire evil. Pay them no heed, hold fast to Christ and exercise your faith to remain within the eye of this storm of evil. The day of judgment is coming upon us, my fellow brothers in Christ.

They can make petty jokes and fire their arrows at us, but the lake of fire awaits them, to burn them as fruitless branches for eternity. Forgive their trespasses and pray for them. Put on the full armor of God and know you are saved if you have asked Christ to give you a new heart and renew your mind. If you know, you just know.

The Psalms vanquish the evil one as if shining light on a vampire. The demons wither and cry in pain as you draw closer to the lord. Satan's game is to give you a choice and allow you to hurt yourself as a result of his tricks. You can choose to rise above and read between the lines.

Satan is a spiritual ladder and we're all given a choice to rise above his influence and traverse over his cleverly laid stumbling blocks at each turn.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.