Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 5]

Jesus is Lord

ID:XJM3EHyu No.16148429 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a broken, depressed, sinful man. I love our Lord Jesus Christ, but always fail to live up to His expectations.

4chan is filled with vicious, awful people who condemn Jews and Christians. I'm afflicted, and addicted, but I am not stupid. I am well aware that Muslims are posing as white supremacists in here to post anti-Jewish propaganda.

The disgusting words that they use to attack others is sufficient proof that they are ill-favored.

I am no better than anyone. I sin. I screw up, constantly. But I WILL speak up in defense for Jews who are being slandered on 4chan. Jews and Christians worship the same Almighty God of Abraham, just in different ways.

Janitors, banning me only buys you about 30 seconds. Then I return with vengeance. You can keep deleting this, but it won't do any good.

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

I confess, to Almighty God, and to you my brothers and sisters, that I have greatly sinned. In my thoughts, in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do. Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grevious fault...therefore I ask Blessed Mary ever-virgin, all the angels and saints, and you my brothers and sisters to pray for me to the Lord our God.