Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[94 / 13 / 69]

No.16154314 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The "asian family" above us the last three years put the high beams on in their car last night, which faces my bedroom window from the parking lot. She turned the car on, then the high beams, then turned the high beams off and turned the car off and went back inside.

It then occurred to me that they were trying to illuminate my room purposefully. We found a pinhole three years ago, which we filled. Didn't have the problem again until just recently. I found two pinholes in my bedroom ceiling last night, which I filled. I checked thoroughly and there were only two. By 2pm this afternoon, there were two more, which I also then filled.

I took a closer look at a glob of dried paint directly above the head of my bed and snapped it off. There shouldn't be anything there but paint and gypsum above that. Instead, I found what appears to be fiber optics.

When you appear to have high-value scientific knowledge, this is the level of attention you get from China, even in the heart of America. America lets it go on and apparently thinks I'm nuts.

Not too impressed with the Biden Admin right now. I have no privacy in my own bedroom.

121 publications, three years of being spied on. The government lets it go on. Unbelievable.

The Future Is Made in America