Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 7 / ?]

No.1620179 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Any luck in love? Let me tell you my story, how I got into white women as black brother and finally realized that I was only into them, because they were easy.

I started dating white girls when I was in college. I wasn't the only one. It seemed young white women were chasing brothers all over the campus. The strong, tall, masculine athletic brothers like me got a lot of play, even from some of the white female college professors. But the smaller, shrimpy black guys also never seemed to have much trouble hooking up with white girls. In fact, the finest white women will NOT date white guys. Just look at whom the best looking white girls have on their arms. White guys get none unless they have money, status etc. Many of the white women I dated back then told me they just found white men to be ugly.

After college, I continued dating white women...some of them were still married to white men. It seemed like they would do ANYTHING to be with me. They were willing to have sex in cars, public places, spend the night with me and go home to their white husbands 8, 9 o'clock in the morning. They'd come by or call me up for a booty call at all hours of the night. I was amazed. When I was out with them, white guys would get jealous and a couple times I almost got into fights because the women I dated were usually the slender blondes that white guys drooled over and it made them mad as hell to see these women with a big, black brother like me.

Eventually, I realized that I wasn't even that attracted to white women in general. I prefer black and asian women.

The thing is, most white women I met hated white men for being weak and nasty.

How do you like that, that I fucked several of your women, while you don't even have one? How do you like that /pol/?

Pic related, I have many children.