Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / 6]

No.16209555 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My god,how I want a Ukrainian...
Naive, a little stupid, with an accent of a cute rustic Bush. So that she doesn't talk, or forget some words and ask me, and still talk as if she's a little carried away and she doesn't understand what she's talking about. I want to bury my face in her chest and whisper softly...:
- I'm The Russian Occupier... I came to occupy your village... And your heart...
And so that she would push me away, make an inaccessible girl out of herself, so that she would scream in a quiet voice :
"No don't Touch Me Russian occupier, what are you doing, no, don't touch me there, don't snuggle up to my chest ! I am Ukrainian, proud Ukrainian ! I don't mess around with moskaliki ! Nooo... Don't touch it... Don't... Not there...".
I would continue to hold her close, burrow into her lush breasts, inhale the scent of her white body, touch her hair, stroke her wide thighs grown on Ukrainian soil... I would run my hand over her ass, feel her soft skin, look into her eyes, into her blue eyes, see her reddened face, her small upturned nose, feel her trembling and fearful breathing...
Don't be afraid divchina, I'm not a fortune teller Tobi, I've come...I saw it...won... But I was defeated by you...
I will put you on senoval, behind which the strongholds will burn out, and Kiev will be seen on fire... I'll look you in the eye again, and I won't see anger, no. I will see humility... Humility, before me, the Russian occupier...
I won't be rude to you...
I will lean lower, and again to your breasts, I will feel the heat coming from them, I will see how your chest rises, I will fall lower, to your tummy... Our common child will be there soon... It will be Russian..., and not some kind of Crest.
I will go lower, and in the last burst, you try to pretend to be an unapproachable girl, you will quietly drink...:
NOOO, NOOO, don't touch me there...